Friday, January 14, 2011

Baby #2 and #3

I had to rearrange the kids room to fit a bed in it now that Trevor is a child. I just put in a cheap bed until I make some more money from painting.



I decided it was time for me to have another baby, so I called up the babysitter to see if she could watch Trevor while I went to the club. She agreed and I headed out to The Grind.



As soon as I got to the club I seen the handsomest man ever! It was the celebrity Matthew Hamming. I marched right up to him and told him I would love for him to participate in my challenge. At first he wasn't sure, but I explained to him about all the publicity it would bring and he finally said yes!


We left the club in his car, and it was pretty silent the whole ride home. I was really hoping that he wasn't getting second thoughts. Maybe he was just shy? Did he have a family already? Why am I wondering about all this? I prayed that we would get home soon or I might be the one with second thoughts.

We got home soon enough and we jumped in the elevator and got busy. I like to WOOHOO in the elevator because I feel like it is less intimate than the bedroom. I don't need any feelings to get involved so this is best for everyone. Surprisingly I didn't feel anything for Matthew when it was over like I did for Jason Braid. I thanked him for his time and then we bid farewell.


By the time I got upstairs into my apartment I was feeling very nauseous. As I was getting sick I thought this is quick! Maybe everything is faster with the second baby. I haven't spent much time with Trevor lately. Tomorrow we will have to do something together before the new baby gets here.


I woke up the next morning to realize that I was already showing! Wow I thought to myself I wonder if I have twins in there?


I found Trevor painting in the living room, aww just like his mommy. Maybe he will be a child prodigy! Hey a mother can wish right?

Since I said Trevor and I need to spend some time alone before the baby comes I decided we would go to the laundry mat and do some much needed laundry. There is a swing set and trampoline so I knew we could occupy ourselves while waiting on the clothes.


I love watching my little boy play and be happy. It is so great to be a kid, no worries, no responsibility, just living life as it comes. I kinda feel like a kid again on this swing! I better get off before I get sick!

When we got home I hugged Trevor long and hard. Then we both headed to bed. He would be getting older soon, and there will be new babies in the house. I sure will miss this precious time we had together.

I didn't get to sleep through the night because I woke up to the pains of labor! I called the sitter to come watch Trevor and left for the hospital.


When I get home I had to take a nap, because giving birth to twins is hard work. Yeah I said it TWINS! (I forgot to take a picture of them as babies, sorry!)


When I woke from my nap, I seen my precious son Trevor doing his homework! What a great kid! He sure is so different than I was as a child. I didn't do anything I was supposed to.


When Trevor was done with his homework it was time for his birthday! He is going to be a teenager now, I hope he will be a helping hand. Lets just hope he is as good as a teenager as he was a child.

Here is the new teenage Trevor. I don't think he is as cute as he once was, but I love him regardless! I am so happy that I was able to overcome my first time mother jitters and raise a good son!

It was also the twins birthday. Meet Nick Rain, he looks a little like his brother Trevor did as a toddler.

This is Eli Rain! I can already tell that he is a mommy's boy to say the least. The twins look almost identical besides their different hair colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment